Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If Hillary won in 2016, you realize we'd all be toast right? Everything you are seeing right now in this movie would have been real and likely way worse.
10:17 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
12 February, 08:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
She did not, because YHWH GOD has a timetable. Everything has to happen according to HIS will, not man's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
12 February, 06:06
totally agree, and understand, very scary to even think about it.. BUT I can feel the pressure building, "movie" has gone on long enough..what people that are not woke? will they ever be? 63 yrs old and pray God gives me time on this earth to see it heal. So many of my family, over the past 100 yrs or more, have fought for the very rights we are fighting for now.. just seems much more ugly, and evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
11 February, 06:29
yessss!!! Inhave been adding this gratitude tonmy prayers since Inhave learned all of this! This helps me be more patient when I get ansy about this stuff not being made public yet!

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
11 February, 05:39
scary isnt it?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
11 February, 04:53
✌️¡#SUPERBOWL 2020✌️

#Patriots
IN
#control
US #Military
AND #Masonic
LUCEFERIANISM

GOOD#COCAINE PASSIN FROM YOUR NOSE
BY YOURS TROATHY
EAAAH

#WEEKENDS

V
✌️
CORNUTTO SATANIC

11 February, 04:55
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
✌️✌️#WEEKEND
#SuperBowl
#US - #Military

#Patriots IN CONTROL
BUT MUST BE
#vatican #satanic - #LUCIFERIAN #Patriots

#CORNUTTO
V
✌️ #Pope

11 February, 05:27
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
✌️WITH THIS OTHER
#CORNUTTO
V
SYMBOL
LOOKS LIKE IF BREAK
#BLOCK
SOME KIND OF THE #spell BY PART OF THE
#China
#CHINESE GIRL
OVER HIM ✌️

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
11 February, 04:50
Ahhh!!! just roasted some liberals with my verbal flame thrower on FB.... FELT GOOD TOO!! So much misinformation they are spreading.
🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲💓💓💓

11 February, 04:49
#SuperBowl

MASSIVE COOL MUSIC / I LOVE IT, ITS NOT SARCASM /

ITS #Military OPERATION

TO STABLISH THE THINGS AS THEY ARE

THIS SCENE
OF THE #US #Military #Patriot #SuperBowl

ITS THE GUY IS SWALLOW THAT SWALLO MOCUS #COCAINE

🤣😅😂🤣

this is youR

#SuperBowl yet 😅
a guy with swallow cocaine in the throath / nose

THIS GLUP, ITS ULTRA REALISTIC 😁

NOT #MAGA BUT COOL
SECOND EXACTLY
https://youtu.be/4NRXx6U8A...

11 February, 04:44
#SuperBowl

MASSIVE COOL MUSIC / I LOVE IT, ITS NOT SARCASM /

ITS #Military OPERATION

PATRIOT ADRENOCHROME SATANIC MASSIVE PROMOTION

11 February, 04:42
SORRY
IF
#Trump IN CONTROL

AND
#Patriots AND
#Military IN CONTROL

EVERY SINGLE DEAD
ASSESSINATION
#death BECASUE OF
#Trump - #US - #Military - #WARPSPEED GENOCIDE POPULATION CONTROL PROGRAM

IS FOR US MILITARY
AND TRUMP PROJECT
BECAUSE IT IS IN CONTROL

Marc Espinoza @Freetilidie56
11 February, 04:37
most definitely!

11 February, 05:31
In response Marc Espinoza to his Publication
WRONG

LIBERALES
SNORTING COCAINE
LISTEN THE EPIC THEME SONG

BUT YET MASONIC LUCIFERIAN CEREMONY

BY YOUR FAKEASSS #christian BUT #Masonic #Patriots #Military

RAILING FAT EPIC COCAINE RAILS OVER THE HOTEL BIBLE IN THE
#SuperBowl

WITH SOUND AS AMBIENT MUSIC
EPIC SONG
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Boat named Chabua @Chabua
11 February, 04:35
yes...it probably wouldn't have ended well for me. Someone went into my FB profile months before the election and added "Conservative" to it. Would they have purged those with the Conservative label first to the FEMA camps/Guillotines?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 04:28
Yes and that "movie" would have started in Nov 2016...

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
11 February, 04:07
Yes that's clear to me

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
11 February, 03:40
I'm so glad that the evil witch is dead!!!!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
11 February, 10:42
Deagel (dot) com has been reminding us for years.... (US population)

Sam Adams @SamAdams
11 February, 10:33
Yep. Add in people hauled off to FEMA camps during pandemic lockdowns and some targeted nukes to take out middle USA where all the guns are.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
11 February, 09:19
Praise our Heavenly Father for The Plan, DJT, and the MILITARY and all you called patriots! GOD WINS

11 February, 05:19
In response Trump Fan9923 to her Publication
your balls
the liberalas
as more happy that evers has been

FOR SURE HAS SPEND THE #SUPERBWOL
LISTEN
#RAILING FAT #COCAINE RAILES

AND SNORTING IT ROLLING #BIBLE PAGES

WHEN LISTEN THIS FUCKING AMAZING THE #weekend
THEME

THANKS TO YOUR ALLEGED

#Military
AND
#Patriots IN CONTROL
#MAGA
#ww1wga
https://youtu.be/4NRXx6U8A...

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
11 February, 08:53
Not a plesent thought but definitely worth reminding yourself of.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
11 February, 08:33
Would have been horrendous

Travis Brown @btravis76
11 February, 08:32
I just pry that what ever working in the background comes to light soon

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 February, 08:32
woke people get it 10000%. the people who think d.u.m.b. is only dumb. well gonna take a REAL SHOCKER to rouse them.

Msterri ... @Msterri
11 February, 08:16
for this reason I've been so thankful for julian assange. if it werent for him we may have had hillary

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 February, 08:12
We had been already dead.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 February, 08:04
Our WORST fears are upon us!!!!

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
11 February, 07:59
I've been saying for a while now.... we'd all either be in concentration camps by now or depopulated.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
11 February, 05:17
I have a feeling `we` would be wearing her bodybags.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
11 February, 04:27
She was setting up a Nuclear war with Russia Remember?

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
11 February, 03:18
If Hillary had won in 2016, the military would have launched a coup. Would they have succeeded? Probably. Would there have been a civil war as a result? Likely. I just hope the military is in charge now and Biden is not really president.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
11 February, 03:56
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
Yes, just Like Joe M said in his video The Plan To Save The World.
Military coup.
Would've been over by now, but with so many unnecessary deaths, so many would not have accepted it

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 04:29
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
Yes and it would have been much messier that the last 4 years.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 February, 02:39
Absolute Hell on Earth

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
11 February, 01:57