Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 09:38
Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
10 February, 09:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I need to try this. I get headaches all the time from the Bell's palsy. It'll be seven years this coming May.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
I am so sorry to hear that and I hope this helps! I had Bells Palsy once for 45 min or so on a plane and it was one of the most freightening times of my life. I couldnt imagine having it always oh my goodness! Do you ever get Vertigo at all by chance, I have a remedy for that! God I hope that helps you and I will pray for you!!!
09:56 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
14 February, 02:32
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I tried the lemon salt water and it works! I started getting a headache last night, drank this stuff (tasted terrible btw), and my headache went away. Thank you for posting this. I also ordered the medicine for Bell's palsy too. It's being shipped from Florida. Thank you again.

Pam McDonough @Honeybee70
10 February, 10:22
I am excited to try the headche remedy! What is your remedy for vertigo? I get that often.

10 February, 10:25
In response Pam McDonough to his Publication
For Vertigo, swing on a swing outside like a kid! You can also rock in a rocking chair but swings work best! Just swing for like 5-10 min. It also helps to reset your parasympathetic system which is great over all too! The back and forth settles the crystals in the ear that can cause Vertigo. Let me know if this helps you πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
10 February, 10:14
I did some research of my own, and I think my doctor gave me the wrong medicine. You have to take the meds within 72 hours of getting Bell's. The doctor gave me prednisone which are pills, and I had to take them for 10 days. If I were to get the shot, I would have gotten all the meds at once. 10 days is a lot longer than the 72 hours.

10 February, 10:29
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
Oh my goodness! That is terrible. I am so sorry!! Mine happened on a plane and I just got off and got a Antihisamine / Bendryal and luckily it didnt come back. Mine happened because I was traveling with a cold and apparently if you travel sick like that the added inflammation triggers the nerve. Did yours happen and just stay that way since then and never left?