Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 09:38
Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
I need to try this. I get headaches all the time from the Bell's palsy. It'll be seven years this coming May.
09:47 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SmilinDoug in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 February, 10:00
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
God Bless you I am so sorry to hear this β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 09:56
I am so sorry to hear that and I hope this helps! I had Bells Palsy once for 45 min or so on a plane and it was one of the most freightening times of my life. I couldnt imagine having it always oh my goodness! Do you ever get Vertigo at all by chance, I have a remedy for that! God I hope that helps you and I will pray for you!!!

Pam McDonough @Honeybee70
10 February, 10:22
I am excited to try the headche remedy! What is your remedy for vertigo? I get that often.

Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
14 February, 02:32
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I tried the lemon salt water and it works! I started getting a headache last night, drank this stuff (tasted terrible btw), and my headache went away. Thank you for posting this. I also ordered the medicine for Bell's palsy too. It's being shipped from Florida. Thank you again.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
10 February, 09:53
MY husand had bells too... he really sturggles in cold weather.