Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Migraine / Headache reliever πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‹
Using flitered water, organic lemon juice and pink himlayan salt works best but if not use sea salt. This combination usually works within 7-10 min. I also keep a bottle of this lemon juice in my fridge that can be found at most grocery stores that makes it easier. I hope this helps you or someone you know. πŸ’›
09:38 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
28 June, 11:11
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Magnesium helps as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
18 June, 06:56
Casey, What a blessing my wife has been dealing with head pain for the last 6 months we only had sea salt. But is worked May the good LORD send you blessing for sharing this - Thanks you so Much !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
18 June, 10:39
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Ohhh that is so awesome!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
You're welcome!!!! πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
17 June, 09:05
does the salt make it icky?

17 June, 09:10
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
I think pink salt helps it taste better but it's not too much to get down so you don't taste it too much, just drink water after to flush it out πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
17 June, 09:05
Great timing… Had annual appoint with neuro-ophthalmologist today (50+yrs of migraines with and w/o aura and with / without headaches). I stopped taking all the shit drugs they’ve prescribed over the yrs because it’s really screwed up my vision and now just take Goody’s powders to take edge of when headache accompanies migraine.

17 June, 09:14
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
I hope this helps you and I am sorry to hear that happened but happy to hear you are off the meds. Natural is the best way to go!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
17 June, 08:56
splash a few shots of vodka in there.. headache gone instantly! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

17 June, 09:04
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Ha! I would probably die if I did that 🀣 I haven't had a sip of alcohol in 14 months or so

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 February, 12:37
I drink a mug of warm lemon water as soon as I wake up every day. 😊 Have never tried adding the Himalayan salt if I have a headache, will give it a try. πŸ‘πŸ»

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 11:47
Someone told Nana this wekk that when someonw is having a panic attack to put some salt under their tongue. Idk if that works or not I dont have panic attacks.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
17 June, 08:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting because I have been researching the link btwn panic attacks and low blood sugar.
I appreciate the lemon/salt recipie! I also use Basil and Peppermint oils (with a carrier oil like grapeseed or even olive) dab it on my fingers and place on base of skull at the top of my neck and from one temple to the other. Works great!

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
13 February, 11:31
About hiw much juice if getting it from a bottle?

13 February, 11:47
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I do about 2-3 capfuls of the bottled lemon juice. Maybe 3 table spoons total?

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
13 February, 11:25
I immediately took a screenshot of this to try next time, I had a wonderful migraine attack last week. πŸ₯΄ They come to me in the evening, and you should not take the medicines that I have in the evening. So sick with the migraine every time. Thank you. πŸ™

13 February, 11:26
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
Yes bookmark it too as it makes it easier to find as well! I hope it helps you . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
13 February, 05:40
Makes sense because kidneys need salt and caffeine block salt.

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
11 February, 04:31
Thank you

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
11 February, 03:33
My BFF has been suffering from a 3 day migraine so I sent this to her. Thank you for sharing ❀️

13 February, 11:12
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
You're welcome and I hope it helped her!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
11 February, 03:27
Caring Doll!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 03:21
πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ» Thanks! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 03:19
Looking forward to trying this.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
11 February, 12:00
Thank you! I've had migraines on and off...pretty bad the past couple of days. Will try this.

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 11:03
One ounce of my 11.5 pH water and its gone in 90 seconds.

10 February, 11:29
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Whoa thats a HIGH PH! ✨

JQsh G21 @JQshG
10 February, 10:13
i would suggest juicing your own lemons. Juice in the store is pasteurized and loses all of its healing goodness.

10 February, 10:18
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
Fresh is best but if you dont have them, the one I shared is a great one that works too! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

alan anon @alan2021
10 February, 10:22
In response JQsh G21 to his Publication
use fresh lemon juice squeezed at home. lemon juice in the store is reconstituted from concentrate and has no benefit! keep salt (himalayan or otherwise) in your diet a to a minimum! salt retains water. Cut out all caffeine including chocolate and green tea if sufferign from migraine (at least temporarily). healthy diet is imperative to beat this false covid/PCR tests!

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
10 February, 10:12
ive suffered from migraines for 25 plus years. THANK YOU! I will try. is there a specific kind of lemon juice to get? im near tears reading this. So tired of suffering. So tired of not being able to afford to "rescue" myself. And, oh, the eye rolls at the ER. Tears of joy! Literally.

10 February, 10:16
In response Ms. J QKAG to her Publication
Awwww this makes me so happy to hear and I pray it helps and please let me know either way! There is a second picture up there of the juice I use. It can be found at most grocery stores for about $5 and lasts so dont have to use a fresh lemon and its always there! Headaches and Migraines are terrible. Let me know and God Bless you!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

Veterans Wife @trustinhim1011
10 February, 09:59
I was needing this today! Thank you!

10 February, 10:19
In response Veterans Wife to her Publication
You're welcome . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 February, 09:55
Thanks.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
10 February, 09:51
add a little fresh giner juice (not the pulp) and you'll be a happy camper.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
10 February, 09:48
caseydee521 I have just had my hot lemon drink this morning but instead of the salt I use a little bit of honey to help soothe a sore throat . Warm lemon drinks like this are great to start the day with as it aids the digestive system and helps eliminate toxins ! πŸ¦‹πŸŒˆβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’¦

10 February, 09:59
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Yes I love that too! I try to wait for the water to get just the right temp of warm so that the antibacterial properties of the honey stay with it! I love lemon and honey drinks and I take a spoonful of raw honey before bed and it helps with sleeping! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ

Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
10 February, 09:47
I need to try this. I get headaches all the time from the Bell's palsy. It'll be seven years this coming May.

10 February, 09:56
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
I am so sorry to hear that and I hope this helps! I had Bells Palsy once for 45 min or so on a plane and it was one of the most freightening times of my life. I couldnt imagine having it always oh my goodness! Do you ever get Vertigo at all by chance, I have a remedy for that! God I hope that helps you and I will pray for you!!!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 February, 10:00
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
God Bless you I am so sorry to hear this β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
10 February, 09:42
eating crystalized ginger when you get the aura warning before the headache works great to prevent the onset.

10 February, 10:00
In response MsF ixIt to her Publication
Are you talking the Aura rainbow / zig zag thingys ?

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
10 February, 09:41
Does it have to be Himalayan? Will any sea salt work?

10 February, 09:49
In response Midnight Rider to his Publication
Yes any sea salt shoud work but I highly suggest getting pink if you can and also cook with it! You can get big bags of 5-10 lbs for under $10 or so πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΌ