Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 08:15
How many more elections do we have to endure without ANY confidence that there has not been massive cheating?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
Just my opinion and I share your sentiment Nana…there are still many baddies attempting to maintain control for their masters. Case in point the Houston mayoral race…Sheila Jackson Lee. She’s been pictured with jewelry that symbolizes pedophilia. Is it the real SJL? Is she playing her part to bring out more baddies to be identified? I think the sting ops continue with every election since 2016…I get the why but I’m weary also.
08:32 AM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 09:11
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Idk hun but yes we are all weary, but in my bubble weary is better than dead.
We are still here.
That alone is phenomenally against all odds.

It is my understanding that a particular sequence of events must take place to triggr the military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
08 November, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, many of us are still here, battle-weary, for sure, but still pushing forward! While it may seem like NOTHING is being done, i firmly believe we are moving closer each day to taking our country back! The day of reckoning is coming!