Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How many more elections do we have to endure without ANY confidence that there has not been massive cheating?
08:15 AM - Nov 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
08 November, 01:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Joe Biden’s Impeachment will make everything more clear as to why the current elections that took place are null/void.

Treason has been committed from the highest position in this country. The general public needs to see that Law & Order is the result through justice by Gavel & Sound Block.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
08 November, 01:12
It seems like it had to be re-shown just how corrupt the system is ,
I think this is the last one in my opinion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
08 November, 01:02
Do you really think there will be any more "elections" after this one... After all President Trump is a "trumpet" don't you think.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 01:05
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Idk about primaries or ones in between now and 2024 but I dont believe for a minute that we will have a general election in 2024.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
08 November, 11:09
Revolution

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 09:37
When one of "their" beloved candidates loses again. Like in 2016 when "they" poured into the streets screaming the election was stolen from Hillary. As long as "their" candidates keep winning "they" won't see the problem.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
08 November, 08:47
til the kids grow up...

08 November, 08:49
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Nah not that long

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
08 November, 08:38
Likely until MAGA supporters rise up and do something besides cry about it online then go back to the system. Large protests in support of Palestine everywhere, yet after 3 stolen elections the MAGA crowd just wants to be entertained and buy more tickets to another rally. Freedom isn’t free….everyone watching the world go to hell and waiting for a Savior in 2025. Getting everything they deserve

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 08:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
most maga I know are not just sitting back watching. They are inspired to do things. Good things.

08 November, 08:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I don't think waiting for a savior, just waiting for the right triggers.
No one person is going to save us and while most are pushing for Trump to help in a CIC postion, Patriots know what is going to have to happen at some point. And imho, we are very close to that point.

It will take something to the level of debit cards not working one day, power grid going down, or internet to get the required attention of the population to stand up.
I will take a nuke scare event to get the military to take control from CISA.

The majority of Americans to date are not suffering to the point of standing up, they are feeling a pinch and noticing things are wrong but still going on with their lives without much interruption.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 November, 08:35

08 November, 08:36
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Has to have been massive cheating in KY for a long time because people don't like Mitch McConnel.
Hell he is more tied to China than most.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 November, 08:32
Just my opinion and I share your sentiment Nana…there are still many baddies attempting to maintain control for their masters. Case in point the Houston mayoral race…Sheila Jackson Lee. She’s been pictured with jewelry that symbolizes pedophilia. Is it the real SJL? Is she playing her part to bring out more baddies to be identified? I think the sting ops continue with every election since 2016…I get the why but I’m weary also.

08 November, 09:11
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Idk hun but yes we are all weary, but in my bubble weary is better than dead.
We are still here.
That alone is phenomenally against all odds.

It is my understanding that a particular sequence of events must take place to triggr the military.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 November, 08:25
I have wondered this too...

At this point, the ego driven leftists still in that camp, will never, ever admit they were wrong - ever.

We will never convert them... not without something dramatic, unequivocal, that they cannot ignore, write off, blame on someone else, or lie about.

Also, something that lasts long enough that they are unable to slide back into their comfortable cubicles and pretend it never happened, rewrite history to erase, or bury under a mountain of bureaucracy.

What 'it' is, I cannot pretend to know, but, it will have to do all of the above, while we stand appalled and aghast and watch.

All of this, the time, the energy, the agony - to shake them into reality...

08 November, 09:14
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
If an event so devastating that it stops ppl in their tracks does not happen no one will be shocked enough to even remember it til next week.
Team Evil knows that Americans even if they notice a train wreck or shooting or what ever the event will only consider it for less than a week then move on, sometimes only a day.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 November, 08:24
It feels like it will never end. And is so challenging for those who acknowledge the corruption to sit back and watch the fraud continue.

08 November, 08:53
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
They really are not sitting back hun, there are many that have been fighting for us thro legal channels the whole time and even tho they know that we will never get justice thro a corrupt justice system all their hard work is setting up prosecutions and legal remedies for a time when military justice WILL BE SERVED.

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
08 November, 08:21
I’m so sick of it