Ice Kates @IceKates
Round 2 of good news

My husband's blood cancer remains stable and he no longer needs to be tested every 6 months and just a routine yearly visit to oncology :)

Now I can really focus on steering him to natural cures and not even need annual blood tests.

Thank you everyone for your prayers we truly appreciate every precious one. We love you and send BIG Love and prayers for your health and well-being too.

~ photo by Elijah Finlay
Roseburg, Oregon
07:19 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
07 November, 08:08
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Brilliant News! Thank you Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 November, 08:01
Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 November, 08:00 (E)
Oh fantastic news! Congratulations!!! We'll keep praying it continues toward a good path and he'll be open to more natural maintenance and treatments. p.s. LOVE the Stewart Parkway Bridge! (unless my old memory is mistaken! lol) So gorgeous in the fall. (I graduated from RHS many many moons ago)

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 November, 08:34
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Here is another pic at Stewart Park
by Elijah Finlay

07 November, 08:36
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Roseburg
Elijah is very talented photographer.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 November, 08:00
Love this good news. Thanks be to God🙏😇

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 November, 07:58
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Such great news Kate...God bless you both. I will keep you all in my prayers. God is so good. Keep the faith and believe. God has got you all in his hands and will keep you protected.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 November, 07:57
That is terrific news!!! The power of prayer helps!!!

I am so happy for you, your husband, and your family!!!

God Bless all of you!!!

arba happihr @arba
07 November, 07:56
Thank you God! 🙏
Now to breathe 🤗
Thank you for the great news!😍

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 November, 07:54
That is fantastic!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
07 November, 07:34
So happy to hear your good news. Continued prayers being sent your way. 🙏

07 November, 07:35
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Thank you so much Helen and we are blessed with such wonderful people.

connie wright @cowri
07 November, 07:30
😄👣🙏👣😄

07 November, 07:34
In response connie wright to her Publication
Love and hugs to you Connie 💗✨🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 07:26
Try some ivermectin spray and put it on him daily. Tell him its a lotion or something. Ha!

07 November, 07:37
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
lol I did post on X "Is it okay if I put Ivermectin in his drink" ... mixed reviews :)

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
07 November, 07:23
Your news puts a smile in my heart. Continued healing prayers for Dave & much love & hugs for both of you

07 November, 07:38
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
You warm my heart Kathryn and so grateful for your love and prayers. You are a sweeheart.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 November, 07:23
Thank you Jesus! 😇🙌🙏👏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 November, 07:21
Oh praise God….😘🙏❤️💃🙌