Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 November, 07:19
Round 2 of good news

My husband's blood cancer remains stable and he no longer needs to be tested every 6 months and just a routine yearly visit to oncology :)

Now I can really focus on steering him to natural cures and not even need annual blood tests.

Thank you everyone for your prayers we truly appreciate every precious one. We love you and send BIG Love and prayers for your health and well-being too.

~ photo by Elijah Finlay
Roseburg, Oregon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 November, 07:26
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Try some ivermectin spray and put it on him daily. Tell him its a lotion or something. Ha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
lol I did post on X "Is it okay if I put Ivermectin in his drink" ... mixed reviews :)
07:37 PM - Nov 07, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
07 November, 07:41
Fenben is tasteless and oderless. hard to mix in drinks though but easy to mix into foods..like mashed potatoes or something you can mix it into. Thehappyhealingstore.com

07 November, 07:39
or citrus drinks

07 November, 07:39
I dont see why not....just wouldnt mix it with fruit juices...