Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 November, 07:19
Round 2 of good news

My husband's blood cancer remains stable and he no longer needs to be tested every 6 months and just a routine yearly visit to oncology :)

Now I can really focus on steering him to natural cures and not even need annual blood tests.

Thank you everyone for your prayers we truly appreciate every precious one. We love you and send BIG Love and prayers for your health and well-being too.

~ photo by Elijah Finlay
Roseburg, Oregon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Oh fantastic news! Congratulations!!! We'll keep praying it continues toward a good path and he'll be open to more natural maintenance and treatments. p.s. LOVE the Stewart Parkway Bridge! (unless my old memory is mistaken! lol) So gorgeous in the fall. (I graduated from RHS many many moons ago)
08:00 PM - Nov 07, 2023 (E)
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
07 November, 08:36
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Roseburg
Elijah is very talented photographer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 November, 08:34
Here is another pic at Stewart Park
by Elijah Finlay

07 November, 08:32
Awe your memory is right on and love that bridge too. We went to the park today and sat by the river after his appointment. The rain is washing us clean again.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 November, 08:33
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
💖