Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 November, 06:23
Disgusting. RIDICULOUS they can do this kinda stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 November, 07:13 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank God for our resilient bodies that have been inundated with the poisons these so called 'Godly people' made and distributed. The Truett Cathy family ownership of Chick Fil A, claim their core values are rooted in Christianity. ๐Ÿ˜ Many of the chainโ€™s restaurants are located in areas with a high percentage of Mormons. The chainโ€™s corporate culture is strongly influenced by the Cathy familyโ€™s beliefs, which often echoes Mormon values. ๐Ÿ‘ŽEvery religion is a FALSE TEACHER!

***RELIGION IS THE FALSE TEACHER***

God was brilliant when he created HIS humans with HIS DNA, HEART, and SOUL. He speaks to us through our heart that way NO ONE, or NO BOOK could corrupt his beautiful people. God resides in every cell of the human vessel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
06 November, 07:28
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Since going organic, I can't eat Chick-fil-a. Their chicken tastes like rubber. It makes me sick.

Faith is everything.
Religion is the demonic undersell.

Stacie ๐ŸŒŸ organic ๐Ÿ‘...the Gamma Light that is now here is dispelling the fog that veils human consciousness. EVERYTHING (including all the poisons [they] fed us) will be revealed.
07:57 PM - Nov 06, 2023
In response Stacie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
06 November, 11:15
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
So... I must cop to a mild Dr. Pepper addiction that I've fed for decades. ๐Ÿคฃ
I haven't had a corn syrup flavored soda since Oct. 1! I still drink sweet tea, organic sodas and cane sugar. No more corn syrup.

It's been a difficult month, but the kids haven't actually killed me, and they now order lemonade when we go out! Finally off soda!

Fully organic now.

07 November, 12:37
In response Stacie King to her Publication
๐Ÿ’š Yes, Stacie i also had a Dr. Pepper addiction in my 30's.. i was having excrutiating pain in my stomach, so Dr.'s did a barium test ๐Ÿ‘€ looked inside my stomach & saw how the soda ate away some stomach lining! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ IN healing, I BEcame an organic Health Chef, Holistic Practitioner for over 40 yrs. NOW

GOoD to see humanity independently & collectively practice raising their vibration daily by acting out in love ๐ŸŒŸ light ๐ŸŒŸ as then we shift ourselves inch by inch into a higher vibrational state of consciousness referred to as the fifth dimension/density known as the 5D New Earth. A BIG proponent of accelerating your ascension process to the fifth dimension/density is by continuously emanating love ๐ŸŒŸlight๐ŸŒŸ thus inspiring others to pursue a lifestyle of love ๐ŸŒŸ IN themselves. A love and ๐ŸŒŸ lifestyle is also one where you live in service to others as opposed to service to self, AND a step above service to others is when you are of service INto source/creator, gratefully ๐Ÿ’“INJOY!