Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 November, 08:07
To date, this is the best video I have found that shows that this has been a 60 year plan in the making. They recruited Trump. Thank God he said yes. We have had a 4 year pause by design. Now we are nearing the time where Trump brings it on home. It’s going to blow the minds of anyone who hasn’t believed it… ❤️🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/StacyS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
Trump was getting an award I think in Detroit, Mi....General Joseph Dunford Jr was 1 of them to ask PDJT to run....They trained PDJT for years & filled PDJT on everything Maybe as far back as G. Washington.....Here we are ....We OWE PDJT & his Family (putting their lives in danger) for saving the World - our lives & the lives of Children & Grandchildren. Like PDJT says he didn't have to do this-he had a nice life-He Loves America & couldn't say no.....Saving the children alone is so much to be thankful for....He is a Peoples President & the DS don't like that. I also heard he was an FBI informant (he told the FBI all he knew about Epstein)
09:30 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 November, 10:59
In response connie wright to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 November, 10:58
In response connie wright to her Publication
Mount Trumpmore and Trumpsara... yes!