Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 November, 08:07
To date, this is the best video I have found that shows that this has been a 60 year plan in the making. They recruited Trump. Thank God he said yes. We have had a 4 year pause by design. Now we are nearing the time where Trump brings it on home. It’s going to blow the minds of anyone who hasn’t believed it… ❤️🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/StacyS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
05 November, 09:30
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Trump was getting an award I think in Detroit, Mi....General Joseph Dunford Jr was 1 of them to ask PDJT to run....They trained PDJT for years & filled PDJT on everything Maybe as far back as G. Washington.....Here we are ....We OWE PDJT & his Family (putting their lives in danger) for saving the World - our lives & the lives of Children & Grandchildren. Like PDJT says he didn't have to do this-he had a nice life-He Loves America & couldn't say no.....Saving the children alone is so much to be thankful for....He is a Peoples President & the DS don't like that. I also heard he was an FBI informant (he told the FBI all he knew about Epstein)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
10:59 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it