Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
To date, this is the best video I have found that shows that this has been a 60 year plan in the making. They recruited Trump. Thank God he said yes. We have had a 4 year pause by design. Now we are nearing the time where Trump brings it on home. It’s going to blow the minds of anyone who hasn’t believed it… ❤️🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/StacyS...
08:07 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
05 November, 10:22
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I’m being block from viewing it. 😡🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
05 November, 10:23
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
05 November, 09:30
Trump was getting an award I think in Detroit, Mi....General Joseph Dunford Jr was 1 of them to ask PDJT to run....They trained PDJT for years & filled PDJT on everything Maybe as far back as G. Washington.....Here we are ....We OWE PDJT & his Family (putting their lives in danger) for saving the World - our lives & the lives of Children & Grandchildren. Like PDJT says he didn't have to do this-he had a nice life-He Loves America & couldn't say no.....Saving the children alone is so much to be thankful for....He is a Peoples President & the DS don't like that. I also heard he was an FBI informant (he told the FBI all he knew about Epstein)

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 November, 10:58
In response connie wright to her Publication
Mount Trumpmore and Trumpsara... yes!

connie wright @cowri
05 November, 10:59
In response connie wright to her Publication

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 November, 09:19
ya know...im not saying any of this is true or not true....my thought is this..
why advertise this on video on the net?
the "bad" guys are looking for info....so then it stands to reason...they have seen this video...and this guy is talking about the main idea and working process of "q"
why give the "bad" guys ammo??

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
05 November, 08:19
Video is blocked.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 November, 08:29
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
I just watched it on AU...Are you sure?

connie wright @cowri
05 November, 09:32
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication