Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 November, 08:07
To date, this is the best video I have found that shows that this has been a 60 year plan in the making. They recruited Trump. Thank God he said yes. We have had a 4 year pause by design. Now we are nearing the time where Trump brings it on home. It’s going to blow the minds of anyone who hasn’t believed it… ❤️🇺🇸

https://twitter.com/StacyS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Happy_Daisy in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 November, 09:32
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 November, 08:29
In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
I just watched it on AU...Are you sure?

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 November, 09:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
not blocked for me on AU

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
06 November, 04:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If I hit the pic in the center it Says not supported but if I hit the link it comes up. Thank you.