Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 November, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Soups?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 November, 03:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Idk but most everything I find in stores now has bioengineered ingredients, campbell's soups do.
Only brand of crackers I have found that dont are Walmart or Kroger brands and they probably lie.
I can make home made crackers tho.
Checking Mayo next trip to the store because the brands I have here already do.
We can make mayo tho if we can get good ingredients.
Most frozen and canned biscuits contain it.
Most bread, hell most of the store.

WE HAVE GOT TO BAN TOGETHER AND COMPLAIN EVERY DAMN TIME WE GO TO THESE STORES AND STOP BUYING THE SHIT!
All it would take would be 2 or 3 months of no one in America buying products that contain it to stop this shit.

We the People HAVE GOT TO REALIZE AND USE OUR POWER!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 November, 03:11
It would be very helpful to start a list of food items that we can trust.

05 November, 03:14
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
We should demand that stores provide a list at the damn door!

We need to do more on social media to protest Walmart, and other big box stores on it as well.
It was pretty darn effective with Bud lite and Target for a while.
Sure as hell got into their pockets.

Nancy Cottrell @starshine
I have wanted to fill my cart with it all and bring it to the front of the store, then ask, "what the hell is this"! Let them tell me what it is! I want the whole store to see so people will quit buying it!!
03:34 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 November, 04:31
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Mercola-Terrible Things re Apeel:
Countries selling produce coated with Apeel: US, Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Peru, Spain, Sweden, Norway, China, Australia, S Africa, Poland, Japan.
It cannot be washed off
No information campaign or consent was ever done, they just quietly started spraying food with this toxic substance
This creation is from Gates, who also gave us GMOs
Labeling laws vary from state to state, country to country
It's made from diglycerides of fatty acids, meaning it contains trans fats
The Apeel substance is going to be heated before putting on the produce so if you are eating all raw, will your produce really be raw anymore? https://patents.google.com...
The produce is being ‘sanitized’ before the Apeel is applied: https://patenent/US20170332650A1/ents.google.com/pat
Apeel applies voltage in the coating process, to turn the liquid spray into a polymer like wax or plastic: https://patents.google.com...

05 November, 03:59
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
😉