Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 10:31
Juan O Savin on AMP news.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 November, 10:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Q
Did the Balfour Declaration expire?

1:43:04 🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
There’s stuff already in place that supersedes that.
It was done for a period of time
but it doesn’t mean anything’s taken back
it just switches to a different foot.
Britain, in that original agreement said,
“We retain the legal right
to place a Sovereign on the throne in Jerusalem at will.”
The only people that have the current right
to do anything in Israel are the Brits.
My contention is this globalist crowd is setting everything up
so they can put one of their bloodline royals
on the throne in Jerusalem.
The person who CLAIMS Jewish, Moslem & Christian
authority & ancestry + all 13 bloodlines →Prince William.
Charles is the backup.
Harry is not related. Charles is not his real father.
Charles the backup & William.
Both of em have “Arthur” in their name
which is key — THE ONCE & FUTURE KING 👑

https://rumble.com/v3t46b2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 01:04
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
From what I heard yrs ago Diana stashed her real second son some where else early in life to protect him from the evils. The story was told that the Harry you see is not the real Harry, but idk.

04 November, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I heard that too, Nana, but at this point,
WHAT is truth?
What is DISINFO?
Who is what?
I have ZERO idea‼️ 😹

We're in a prison of shapeshifters, clones,
gender swapping, masks, CGI
& illusion after illusion.

The ONLY thing I trust is my SOUL 🕊

So if that's Diana's Harry or a clone or an actor,
because I thought the whole "family"
was executed, who knows?!! 🙃❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
Just a few days ago, my friend and I had a sign, which we took was proof that God is with us.
Her friend is getting worse and worse from 9-11 cancer. From listening to his cancer doctors, he's had operations, chemo and now is told has one year to live as long as he continues a different chemo. They promised it would be mild but it's torture, just as the prior chemo treatments were. Meantime my friend's been insisting the doctors are hurting, not helping him. She's been trying to get him to try an alternative for years. Finally he just agreed. She told me right away and later during our conversation, I happened to ask her about a TV show I recently saw: "Archer" because I thought she watched it. You wouldn't think this has anything to do with the story - she didn't know "Archer" so she looked it up. It turns out the Archer character had cancer and found out the doctors were wrong. We believe God showed us He is with us.
Yes Kat we trust our souls and we trust God. 🙏 💗 🙏
02:28 AM - Nov 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
04 November, 07:50
In response Every Time to her Publication
I personally read over 30 studies on the NIH website showing Ivermectin effectively cures cancer. Once they saw the uptick in traffic on that search, they hid those pages. 😡

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 November, 10:10
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Yes!
The CDC also hides pages that don't support their current agendas or promotions.
They are criminals.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 November, 06:00
Amen! I am Praying for your friend's recovery back to being healthier. I wanted to give my Father Ivermectin but my Mom and his visiting nurse said no, they would not let me. I snuck some, but not enough. I lost him 4 mths ago to agressive colon cancer, he was a 25 year survivor. I regret not being able to help him. Dont give up on your friend. God Bless and God Speed! 😇🙏💖😊🙏💞🌷💖

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 November, 10:21
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Dear Cathy
I'm so sorry for your loss. And for the circumstances.
As we know, things must change and I doubt we'll have any peace until we have the changes.
Many prayers and blessings for you and yours.
Thank you for all your prayers. 🙏 💗 🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 November, 10:00
So happy about your friend. My dearest friend and first cousin recently came down with serious blood cancer - came on suddenly and she suffers through treatments, transfusions and stem cell - I am 100% convinced this is a result of the vaccine and boosters. I have sent some information - very little on the other protocols aka ivermectin, HCQ Feneben and me - but I do not want to overwhelm her - she trusts her doctors and if I pushed it would not be good for her - please pray for all that are suffering a terrible death as a result of our own government

connie wright @cowri
04 November, 06:01
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 November, 06:07
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I know what you mean Paula. I am a retired lpn and my mother chose not to listen to me and my ivermectin. She heard from tv all the Propaganda spewing of the lying journalists? mouth! God Bless. 😇🙏💖

04 November, 08:49
❤️ That's wonderful about your friend, Every.

When the truth is revealed
about what the DS demons put in those
big pharma cancer "cures"
there will be much weeping 😔

I don't know "Archer" but I
have faith in New World Healing.

In his speech in Houston last Thursday,
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President Trump said,
"WE HAVE MEDICINES THAT MAKE YOU BETTER.
WE HAVE INCREDIBLE SPACE AGE DRUGS TODAY
THAT ARE INCREDIBLE" 🙏🏻

I took that to mean Med Beds,
Crystals, Frequencies & all sorts of things.
I deeply pray your friend can hold on
for when these miraculous hidden restoratives
are released.

Meanwhile, am trusting my heart & soul
more & more each minute 🙏🏻😻

🕊 IVERMECTIN
https://search.nih.gov/sea...

🕊 Buy Ivermectin online
https://www.alldaychemist....

https://www.reliablerxphar...

🕊 Local Feed Store
Ivermectin paste

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 November, 11:19
Ivermectin and Fenbenzadol- dog deworming medicine. Killing the parasites is key. Also keep your body in an alkaline state. Cancer grows in an acidic environment. It cannot grow in an alkaline state. Build your immune system at the Farmacy. Not the pharmacy - pharma means witchcraft and sorcery. Be healthy Patriots!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸

Dave Mars @CCU
04 November, 11:44 (E)
It doesn't help my wife that died of cancer one year ago from non hodgekins lymphoma and leukemia!
This makes me wanna hurt someone for her. They have this and it's still not available to the dying..💔🤬😡💔
Casualties of war, except when it's your heart that's 💔💔🤬😡