Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 November, 09:06
I just traveled to Missouri today because I didn’t have a place to live. I’m staying at friends house for a couple days. Y’all the devil has a strong hold in me and I need prayers bad. I am SO depressed I can’t take life anymore! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Mary Beth, sometimes we just need to be
reminded to breathe. Just to sit before God
and breathe. Imagine a soft delicate color, inhale through the nose and dispel dark cloudy emotion through your mouth. Breathing is important
and apparently most of us aren't doing it correctly. Just enough to stay alive. Plz try.

Wondering if you could imagine a time ahead where if money wasn't an object, you would like to be involved in starting a center for children?
Something you could get excited about as a
legacy for your daughter? Your purpose in life
has been shifted. Maybe you could shift forward
mentally ever so slightly, and imagine a future where you help other children if that is what your heart leads you to do. It may ignite a spark and give you a sense of purpose and enthusiasm you are understandably lacking right now.

Look into Humanitarian Projects. Money won't
be an issue soon.

God Bless πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š
01:01 AM - Nov 04, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it