Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I just traveled to Missouri today because I didn’t have a place to live. I’m staying at friends house for a couple days. Y’all the devil has a strong hold in me and I need prayers bad. I am SO depressed I can’t take life anymore! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
09:06 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
06 November, 09:57
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Sending you love and prayers. 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 November, 04:04
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 November, 03:40
The best thing to do when sadness and depression falls upon you is pray. Pray prayers of gratitude for every little thing. Pray thanking God that you can see, hear, breathe, have a friend, have a car, have something to eat, can walk, talk, work. Then get outside in the sunshine, ground by walking barefoot on the earth. Look at the beauty of flowers, tree, sky. Focus on what you have, not what you don't have. Seek help from local agencies, get a job, and focus on being a help to your friend. Praying God will lead you to a job, place to live and a better life! 🙏

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 November, 03:38
I said a prayer for you and God will bring you through this.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 November, 03:35
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Mary Beth. Strengthen: her faith in You, her sense of purpose, and her mind, body and soul for the plans You have for her. Fill her with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Give her confidence, peace of mind, discernment, hope, joy, and a restored sense of wonder for what each new day can bring. Bless her beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 November, 03:29
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around Mary Beth and find her a place to live. Please guide her on this journey she is facing. Give her strength to see it through, courage to face whatever comes her way, discernment to understand and know the truth of what pathway You are leading her on and telling her to do. Please give her nourishment, rest, peace, and love Father. As only You know how to do. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 November, 03:25
God Bless you and your friends/family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
04 November, 05:30

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 November, 05:29
You have another child and grandbabies that need you. Lean into God and tell the Devil to GO AWAY! We are all praying for your winning this battle. 🙏 Archangel Michael, please protect Mary Beth with your Mighty Sword of God keeping the Devil and all his minions from this beautiful soul. Help her heal from this depression and give meaning back to her life, as she serves God's Will, not her own. Fortify her resolve to create anew with Jesus by her side. Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
04 November, 05:27
Sending love and prayers

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
04 November, 05:24
You are being sent on a journey to grow stronger. Don't stress and enjoy the ride.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
04 November, 05:21
Lord please take Mary Beth into your living arms of comfort. Remind her who's child she is and how important her very being is. I thank you Jesus, for that peace that passes my understanding when we say, "satan get behind me!"

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 November, 05:20
SENDING YOU PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!
LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 November, 05:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 November, 04:58
Sending you prayers, blessings
and much love! 🙏🕊💗🌟

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
04 November, 10:05
My heart breaks for you and the pain you have and are enduring. You have many friends here that are willing to help. Please take advantage of that offering. I'm so glad you're with friends in MO. Thank you for reaching out. You remain in my continuous prayers Mary Beth.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 November, 02:14
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
I’m only here for a couple days and then I’m not sure where

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 November, 04:09
I live every day now...not wanting to live another day. I am tired, i hurt all the time, feel like shit, never sleep and tired of struggling daily financially to survive. I have been done since my BFF passed away. It was my dog. she was my best friend...and i cry everyday without her. Big Pharma killed her and i cant find any help to get answers. And I am mad at god or taking her. I drive a 30 yr old vehicle, havent had health ins in 14 yrs and i hate drs anyway. but i need eye surgery bad. I have one pair of jeans. Every dime goes to bills or my other senior dogs...now one has something going on..possibly cancer but not found yet. Adrenals it looks like...maybe a pituitary tumor. They want to do several tests...money money money. I can no longer afford dogs and I love dogs. I hardly leave the house. I dont want to leave the house. dont want to be around people. So my point..I understand where you are coming from. I know you lost your daughter. Life sucks...I am so sorry! Love to you!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
04 November, 05:23
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I'm so sorry for your troubles...

For your senior dogs, have you tried Fenbendazol or Ivermectin...

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
04 November, 02:07
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Evangelina @Evangelina
04 November, 01:01
Mary Beth, sometimes we just need to be
reminded to breathe. Just to sit before God
and breathe. Imagine a soft delicate color, inhale through the nose and dispel dark cloudy emotion through your mouth. Breathing is important
and apparently most of us aren't doing it correctly. Just enough to stay alive. Plz try.

Wondering if you could imagine a time ahead where if money wasn't an object, you would like to be involved in starting a center for children?
Something you could get excited about as a
legacy for your daughter? Your purpose in life
has been shifted. Maybe you could shift forward
mentally ever so slightly, and imagine a future where you help other children if that is what your heart leads you to do. It may ignite a spark and give you a sense of purpose and enthusiasm you are understandably lacking right now.

Look into Humanitarian Projects. Money won't
be an issue soon.

God Bless 🕊🙏🏻💞🙏🏻🕊

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 November, 12:18
i have wondered about you since the last time you posted....
i will add you to my pray list mary.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 November, 12:10
All is well Mary Beth. He says, Be still and know that I am God. He is within you, therefore He never leaves you alone and He ceaselessly provides. 🙏😇

Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 12:03
Most won't like to hear this but it doesn't matter what they want now!! This whole game is evil!! And all those telling you to hold on just alittle more are guilty in all the deaths they are causing by playing along!! Trump and his team aren't going to escape any of this because ALOT of blood are on their hands too for pushing the law abiding people to this point!!! Sorry for your pain and suffering and right now many people are going through the same thing!! God Bless!!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
04 November, 12:01
Praying for you now. ❤️🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 November, 12:00
Prayers for Mary Beth. 🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 November, 12:00
We now pray God, that you fill Mary Beth with Your Grace and Peace, and Comfort her in her mind and heart, and that you provide her with all the things she needs; and that she knows she is not alone! Thank you for Your Blessings!

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
03 November, 11:57
Sending love ❤️ prayers 🙏🏻 and blessings ❤️🙏🏻❤️🕊️

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 November, 11:43
🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 November, 11:38
God bless Mary Beth with guidance that she may see the good path in front of her and that she may proceed in a good way.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 November, 11:30
Sending you a prayer Mary Beth, please God watch over our sister, she needs you so much. Please give her guidance in this time and strength to make it thru each day! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.🙏🙏🙏