Only people mentioned by Mondexmomma in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 November, 08:11
In response Lisa Moyer to her Publication
Sorry for your loss
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
21 November, 01:07
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 November, 12:21
🙏I am so sorry. It's just awful!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
21 November, 12:05
Oof. My condolences 💖

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 November, 11:53
I am so very sorry for your loss Lisa. 🙏💔🙏

TielleTea @TielleTea
21 November, 11:42
Oh Lisa, I am so terribly sorry. There will be justice. God has promised it. May you and your family be enveloped by His love.

connie wright @cowri
21 November, 11:41
🙏😭💔😭🙏

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
21 November, 11:32
So sorry for your loss! 😢 🥀What a terrible find. The war the world is in, hurts us in so many ways. Happened to my family and friends too, so many dying at once after getting vaxxes. This is insane. Hope you have friends close to you to be with you now day to day. Thanks for being here sharing your time. 🙏❤️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 November, 11:29
So sad praying for you

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 November, 11:10
🥹💝

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 November, 10:38
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
21 November, 10:29
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Father. Hugs!

arba happihr @arba
21 November, 10:27
Wow what a sad story. I am sending you extra love today.
🤗 💕