Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 November, 09:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 11:09
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Had one ONE time, and said NEVER again, then find out before that CARLTON breast center is run by triples, well owned by them in Albany. I was like what kinda sense does it make to squish body parts. THEN they are like "don't move" as if you could, would have to leave a tit behind.....THEN the WHOLE damn thing is "Project Paperclip" shit and WHY and WHO made that whole fkn demon shit of soft kill, the triples.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Admitted BY the triples in one part of my life of info WITH one of the triples THERE< and admitted it......THEN also went into hey weren't you initially the girl and your sister the male....ADMITTED IT> THEN bout them PUMPING them in vitro with hormones to make them baphos in a sense. THEN now we see these fkn demons trying to get kids to cut off body parts, etc. that whole shit. SEE AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR as below so above, GOD'S WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN> that is what I am talkin bout.
11:13 PM - Nov 02, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it