Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
03 November, 12:05
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Once and once only. Friends and I thought if men had to subject their penises to this type of treatment, they would quickly come up with a new method!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 November, 11:45
I do thermo imaging only!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 11:09
Had one ONE time, and said NEVER again, then find out before that CARLTON breast center is run by triples, well owned by them in Albany. I was like what kinda sense does it make to squish body parts. THEN they are like "don't move" as if you could, would have to leave a tit behind.....THEN the WHOLE damn thing is "Project Paperclip" shit and WHY and WHO made that whole fkn demon shit of soft kill, the triples.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 11:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Admitted BY the triples in one part of my life of info WITH one of the triples THERE< and admitted it......THEN also went into hey weren't you initially the girl and your sister the male....ADMITTED IT> THEN bout them PUMPING them in vitro with hormones to make them baphos in a sense. THEN now we see these fkn demons trying to get kids to cut off body parts, etc. that whole shit. SEE AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR as below so above, GOD'S WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN> that is what I am talkin bout.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 November, 11:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😡😳Same. Just once. Never again. The fire alarm went off in the middle of it....I'm stuck...literally IN the machine wearing the beautiful gown with the slit in the back exposing the backside (must be naked of course)...the tech runs out in the hall to see if it was for real...LEAVES me standing there....and LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN with me and my backside and squished body part standing there 💩.
I'm yelling....hellloooooo...um...hey!.... I couldn't kick my short legged self back far enough to close the dang door. I was FURIOUS. She comes running back in closing the door saying sorry sorry...we're good. Let's get you finished. Yah...YOU might be good....I was somewhat traumatized. LOL! 😐😳😱😤 First and last time. Every time a doctor brings up getting one...I say...nope...no thanks.

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
02 November, 10:23
Thermography is the best diagnostic test but is not offered to most women. Ultrasound is helpful as well.

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
02 November, 10:14
Yep i believe that’s how I got it!🤬