Ice Kates @IceKates
My husband just came in the kitchen while I'm fixing dinner and said to me.....
Drum Roll 🥁

"Tomorrow morning I am taking Ivermectin"

Is that a collective vibe and God made sure the message
was received ?

Hopefully this week I can get things more in routine and back to health focus.

#ThankYouGod
#ThankYouAngelAnons
#PrayerNumberOneCollectiveVibe
09:53 PM - Nov 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
02 November, 09:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 November, 10:27 (E)
God bless Dave!

Here is an inspirational testimony Her daily treatment: drank soursop tea, ate 3 apricot kernels/seeds, took 1 tsp black seed oil, and ate high alkaline foods, cut out sugar and processed foods.you

This video might not play. instead search her account
lynetteh59 on Tik Tok and it's the 3rd pinned video on her page.

https://www.tiktok.com/@ly...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 10:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you and I really want to look into apricot seeds. He was eating dried apricots until money got tight. Fortunately I had bough several Ivermectin to have on hand. I need to get more lemons too.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
01 November, 10:22
🙌🙏🙏🙏

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
01 November, 10:19
Wonderful news ! 👏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 November, 10:10
He will be glad he did and maybe some fenben for synergy. 🙏😇

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 10:14
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes I am on that also. He will be so glad to feel better and maybe heal other ailments along the way.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 November, 09:54
When God speaks people listen