Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 09:53
My husband just came in the kitchen while I'm fixing dinner and said to me.....
Drum Roll 🥁

"Tomorrow morning I am taking Ivermectin"

Is that a collective vibe and God made sure the message
was received ?

Hopefully this week I can get things more in routine and back to health focus.

#ThankYouGod
#ThankYouAngelAnons
#PrayerNumberOneCollectiveVibe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
God bless Dave!

Here is an inspirational testimony Her daily treatment: drank soursop tea, ate 3 apricot kernels/seeds, took 1 tsp black seed oil, and ate high alkaline foods, cut out sugar and processed foods.you

This video might not play. instead search her account
lynetteh59 on Tik Tok and it's the 3rd pinned video on her page.

https://www.tiktok.com/@ly...
10:27 PM - Nov 01, 2023 (E)
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 November, 10:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you and I really want to look into apricot seeds. He was eating dried apricots until money got tight. Fortunately I had bough several Ivermectin to have on hand. I need to get more lemons too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 November, 10:50
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
You can order apricot kernels online. Most of what you will find comes from the Middle East. I think they taste a lot like almonds, every now and then one might taste bitter. I haven't tasted soursop tea but you can also it in tea form or whole leaves you steep in hot water as you would any tea. Black cumin seed oil is available in many stores and online. Fenbendazole is available online and at Tractor Supply.