SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
💙 This is John's birthday month. His third birthday fell on the date his father was buried. It must have been hard for him at times to celebrate his own birthday when it was so close to the anniversary of his father's assassination. So, we're going to celebrate him more this month starting now.
01:45 AM - Nov 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 November, 08:00
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 November, 07:50
God bless #KennedyVision ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 November, 06:52
Murdered dad, murdered grandad. I can relate. GOD bless him in JESUS name.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 November, 02:02
#jfk knew through Project Looking Glass of this planned assassination & he had a clone take his place. Talks about #Trump & #jfkjr coming to save America. Years later JFK stealthily did his DNA & it landed next to our family. #Diana is of the same family. https://youtu.be/XzyM5oU52...
JFK Was Alive and the Kennedy(s) are Our Long-Lost Cousins by: #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

14 Elul, 5783August 31, 2023Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.JFK [John F. Kennedy] knew through Project Looking Glass of his planned assassi...

01 November, 02:05 (E)
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Thank you for sharing, friend. Have heard of this before. But I am not a believer of that theory. I believe JFK, not a clone, was assassinated.

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
01 November, 01:48
My father died on my birthday in 1990, and I haven't celebrated one since.

01 November, 01:55
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
I'm so very sorry... 🙏