Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 October, 11:58
I have not done anything Halloween in 20 years - my office sent out invite for Costume contest but I was not invited. I got on to HR about being inclusive and equitable with everyone since they preach that.I was told someone in HR said I wouldn't participate anyway. So I said oh yes this time I am. Had they just included me I would not have gone.
I have been here at my job 18 years. So I use this opportunity to shove a red pill down their throat. I could see the contempt some had reading my sign. Two of the judges read it and I could see it on their face they didn't like it. My character is anti-government my sign was the truth.
I should have won but I understand why they COULD not let me. Winning was getting my sign in front of the entire office . The owner did not know it was me nor the HR director- The owner read the sign and said right on and fist bumped me. Then I spoke and he knew it was me - my silence and pointing at the sign baffled these sheep. I am happy with my message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by cowri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from connie wright, click on at the bottom under it