Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
I have not done anything Halloween in 20 years - my office sent out invite for Costume contest but I was not invited. I got on to HR about being inclusive and equitable with everyone since they preach that.I was told someone in HR said I wouldn't participate anyway. So I said oh yes this time I am. Had they just included me I would not have gone.
I have been here at my job 18 years. So I use this opportunity to shove a red pill down their throat. I could see the contempt some had reading my sign. Two of the judges read it and I could see it on their face they didn't like it. My character is anti-government my sign was the truth.
I should have won but I understand why they COULD not let me. Winning was getting my sign in front of the entire office . The owner did not know it was me nor the HR director- The owner read the sign and said right on and fist bumped me. Then I spoke and he knew it was me - my silence and pointing at the sign baffled these sheep. I am happy with my message.
11:58 AM - Oct 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
31 October, 12:48
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Love your story, your participation, costume, signage and of course the dropping of the big ole red pills💊🧨

Guess that’s why you are “Ron The Best”
High five🤚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 October, 12:32
I like that costume Anonymous ('Anons). I haven't been to any in many years. I don't plan too either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 October, 12:16 (E)
The sign

connie wright @cowri
31 October, 12:06
✨👏Perfect👏✨