Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
So what about the Ashli Babbit shooting? Did she really die? or was it an acting performance? Do you have any other information? Trying to find the truth.

https://www.brighteon.com/...
08:07 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
D. R. Lane @Darfinity
06 March, 05:37
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
IMO, it was a classic FF and she is no more dead than you or I. My final takeaway on this came from listening to her husband who was being interviewed and asked what happened. He responded that she left for Washington DC, alone, to support POTUS and 'she just had to go" and she was shot and she died. My gut at the time said, Wow, was he glad to be rid of her or what? He was just so matter-of-fact, unemotional about his wife having been killed, seemingly 'so what' with it, that it stuck in my mind as ODD. Later, after seeing the video playbacks, my initial take was validated. The other thing I couldn't put together was how a Trump supporter would allow his wife to go to DC without him - didn't make sense. But now, learing she was ex-military and because we've all learned the whole thing was pre-planned by Piglosi.....WTH & pthpthpthpth...(that's a Bronx cheer in print). 🤪 Pretty arned SOTS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 February, 11:12
Found it!
"Everything wrong with the Capitol shooting in 21 minutes or less!"
https://youtu.be/yBhzqV_C9...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:16
P.S. They were ALL actors! No one died during the fake run on the W H!!! Critical thinking and common sense.

24 February, 10:14
There is a great play by play video out there, however I didn't save it. Looked on YT, Bitchute and Rumble without success. It I come across it again I'll post it!

God_and Country @GunsForGod
10 February, 08:19
you cant handle the truth! JK, we wont get the truth till its all or almost all, over

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
10 February, 08:17
I would guarantee she didnt get shot , but is she still alive ? Alot of people been suicided around that day. I do believe a couple heart attacks happened during rally - not at capitol . I saw someone stretchered out from W.monument field .

It’s your life, fight for it! @Tammula
I have a relative who has access to Sag-Aftra through her daughter who does small acting jobs in Ohio. She found Ashli registered there. I am not part of that organization and cannot access the website, only passing on what I was told by a family member. She's an actress apparently. Sounds like a crisis actor which fits with that video going around. If anyone has access to that check it out and see what you find.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
personally I think she was a crisis actor. I thought I read when I was over at twitter, that she was part of Antifa playing the role of a Trump Supporter. Plus, everything was cleaned up to quickly, not roped off, no investigation..I don't buy it for a minute. No funeral and if anyone would have covered it OANN would have been there.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 February, 08:15
i dont know but i have a theory someone did...

Pissed off American @petchy1
10 February, 09:17
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
sounds like you have a crystal ball that can only see truths!

24 February, 10:19
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
There had been a lot happening way ahead of the fake shooting. They could have known a number of things. They may even be in witness protection. So much we don't yet know about behind the scenes!

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
10 February, 08:09
I have heard that no one died that day.