Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
10 February, 08:07
So what about the Ashli Babbit shooting? Did she really die? or was it an acting performance? Do you have any other information? Trying to find the truth.

https://www.brighteon.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D. R. Lane @Darfinity
IMO, it was a classic FF and she is no more dead than you or I. My final takeaway on this came from listening to her husband who was being interviewed and asked what happened. He responded that she left for Washington DC, alone, to support POTUS and 'she just had to go" and she was shot and she died. My gut at the time said, Wow, was he glad to be rid of her or what? He was just so matter-of-fact, unemotional about his wife having been killed, seemingly 'so what' with it, that it stuck in my mind as ODD. Later, after seeing the video playbacks, my initial take was validated. The other thing I couldn't put together was how a Trump supporter would allow his wife to go to DC without him - didn't make sense. But now, learing she was ex-military and because we've all learned the whole thing was pre-planned by Piglosi.....WTH & pthpthpthpth...(that's a Bronx cheer in print). 🤪 Pretty arned SOTS!
05:37 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Darfinity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D. R. Lane, click on at the bottom under it