COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 October, 08:33
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE RELATED TO MAMMOGRAMS:

ABOUT 30 YRS AGO I SWITCHED DEODORANT BRANDS > MENNEN SPEED STICK.

IN A MONTH, LARGE, PAINFUL LUMP IN MY RIGHT BREAST.

OFF TO DOCTOR.....GET A MAMMOGRAM!

NEXT DAY I GOT A VERY PAINFUL SQUEEZE, AWFUL.

THE DOCTOR THERE SEEMED TO BE A GOOD ONE.

HE ASKED IF I HAD RECENTLY CHANGED ANY PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS.

I TOLD HIM. HE SAID THAT SHIT CONTAINS ALUMINUM AND START USING VINEGAR!

I DID AND LUMP WAS GONE A MONTH LATER AND STILL USING VINEGAR!

HOPE THIS HELPS AT LEAST 1 PERSON.

WE ARE ALL FAMILY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
A friend of mine has Thermograms's done instead of mammograms. Wonder if those are safe. Insurance doesn't cover it. I use deodorant/antiperspirant that has aluminum in it as i perspire alot. Trying to find something more natural to help with that. Any suggestions are appreciated
08:47 AM - Oct 27, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 October, 07:30
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I use Life Doesn't Stink. But.....4x day application AND I have decided, not by choice, to Make Sweat Stains Great Again! 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 October, 08:00
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I love your attitude on life ! 🙌

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 October, 05:55
I've heard lemon juice. Just cut the lemon in half and rub it on! Don't use it myself but hear it works. Keep unused portion in the fridge!

27 October, 06:20
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I have a lemon here, and since i'm in quaranteen with covid, now is a great time to give it a try. Thanks Fren !

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 October, 05:51
Been using aluminum free Lavilin cream a long, long time. One application lasts up to 3 days or more even in summer.

27 October, 06:18
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Thank you so much ! I just looked it up. I'm going to give it a try !

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
27 October, 05:38 (E)
I don't wear deodorant everyday but once a month in my company meeting I do, as we sit close in the meeting. Take lots of showers, and just wash through the day. If needed! I need some all natural makeup. I'm older, look kinda rough. If anyone knows of make up recipes please share!

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
27 October, 10:32 (E)
Ultrasound doesn't harm like mamograms and XRays.

Had a lump was scheduled to see surgeon...asked church elders to pray over me....Surgeon discovered lump GONE.
Thank you Lord!

27 October, 10:45
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Praise the Lord ! 🙏🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 October, 05:30
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
God Bless you! 😇😊🙏❤🙏❤