COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 October, 07:46
NINO R. SWEARS UP AND DOWN THERE ARE NO CLONES.

IS HE BEING PUT ON STAGE?

I DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM ANY MORE.

CRUDE, 5TH GRADE EDUCATION. CANNOT ASK JUAN AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION.

HOPE I'M WRONG, BUT THAT'S WHERE I STAND.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
25 October, 07:57
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I wonder about a lot of podcasters. Who are playing us and who are not?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
25 October, 08:06
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Well, I think - not taking things out of context can be smart. A LIVE broadcast where someone gestures and uses arms and hands... a snapshot ... can turn into so many things.

I agree.

But it seems weird that I am suddenly seeing people flash what we have come to know as a 'symbol'.

I pay a lot of attention to body language. Always have. It seems rare to see these symbols when watching everyday people.

Of course Trump flashed a lot of symbols and some have explained that he did/does it when he talks about a DS-er.

Dr. Kirk Elliott on Jaco. Is he telling us Jaco is DS? OR?
08:49 AM - Oct 25, 2023
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
25 October, 09:35
Just saying.
It seems like an epidemic.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
25 October, 11:49
I agree. And asks questions about most things. . Does not follow anyone blindly.
But realizes that in the art of war nothing is as it seems. I don't want to hurt anyone...and as long as I know what's right and wrong -listen to my gut. Am I grounded.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 October, 09:20
He's another one I have lost trust in. And I only watched a few of his podcasts. It didn't take long.