COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
NINO R. SWEARS UP AND DOWN THERE ARE NO CLONES.

IS HE BEING PUT ON STAGE?

I DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM ANY MORE.

CRUDE, 5TH GRADE EDUCATION. CANNOT ASK JUAN AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION.

HOPE I'M WRONG, BUT THAT'S WHERE I STAND.
07:46 AM - Oct 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 October, 11:02
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
true that

and a PAY-triot

need I say more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
25 October, 08:41
Always wonder why Juan gives him so much time. Odd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 October, 08:05
I believe if you call out everyone as Bad Actors you would be 97% correct! As the big accounts go! πŸ‘€πŸ§πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈ. But I will stay Neutral in a flow state and Let God sort them out!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 October, 08:39
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM, THEN GOD. I SEEK TRUTH AND KNOW I HAVE BEEN WRONG MANY TIMES.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
25 October, 07:57
I wonder about a lot of podcasters. Who are playing us and who are not?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 October, 08:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Never lasted long with DNR

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
25 October, 08:14
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I left after he asked for listeners questions when he was having Gen Flynn's brother on, tons of questions were sent in, and then he did not ask the questions, only softball questions. Didn't smell right.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
25 October, 07:50
I could never get through any of his videos. He grated on me.... but maybe there is a reason for it. Who knows...