Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
please please pray for my daughter vicki age 34 on drugs/into bad things and cant or wont stop

PLEASE IN THE NAME OF JESUS PLEASE JESUS HEAL AND PROTECT MY DAUGHTER VICKI - SHE HAS 5 KIDS AND WE GRANDPARENTS AND OTHER GRANDPARENTS AND FATHER ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE WILL STOP DRUGS AND ACCEPT JESUS AMEN!!!
02:31 PM - Oct 24, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Commonsense8009 in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
25 October, 03:49
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Prayers up for your daughter, for YOU, and for your whole family! 🙏🏻☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 October, 12:56
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Michael Phillips @Crager71
25 October, 12:54
Prayers sent🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
25 October, 12:37
🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 October, 12:33
💙🙏💙 Praying for a healing for her and everyone fighting addictions. Amen.

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
25 October, 12:11
I PRAY that she will find the light she’s searching for.🙏🏻🥰🙏🏻

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 October, 11:43
Praying for your daughter Vicki, I know how you feel. I have a daughter that was on drugs. I made the decision to get her locked up. So, she is in jail. But she's not on the streets. I worry less and pray one day she will be free of drugs and can raise her only son. I basically told on her to get her locked up. A hard decision but I felt it was right at the time because she wouldn't have stopped on her own. To many bad drugs on the streets. She has court on the 30th. I'm praying they send her to an inpatient rehab treatment facility. Mainly for her son.

wht 2.0 @wht
25 October, 10:35
Please Lord .. to YOUR glory and in YOUR great name, honor the prayers and heart's desires of these loved ones. Gather their dear child to you Lord and set her free.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
25 October, 10:26
Prayers for You as well as Vicki

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 October, 10:12
Prayers for Vicki. Lord please lift Vicki up and show her a path of love and protection from her addiction. ❤️🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 October, 10:06
Prayers for Vicki 🙏

connie wright @cowri
25 October, 10:01
🙏🙏🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Prayers for immediate and strong divine healing..💫🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 October, 09:21
🙏🙏🙏

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
25 October, 09:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
25 October, 09:02
Praying 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 October, 03:28
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
25 October, 03:09
🙏🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 October, 02:29
Praying now in Yeshua's Holy Name

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 October, 02:26
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
25 October, 01:26
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 October, 11:39
Dear God, please be with this family! Wrap your loving arms around this daughter and help her overcome her demons, In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen!🙏🙏🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 October, 11:30
Tell her to go to AA and do 90 meetings in 90 days...It will save her life...It saved mine! She will get a 2nd chance at life if she surrenders...One hour a day at an AA meeting and pray her ass off and God will help her with her problem...We are powerless over drugs and alcohol and our lives have become unmanageable...We need help and AA will help her! Good luck anon!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 October, 11:29
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 October, 11:29
God, we are now praying that Vicki stops the drugs, we pray You to give her the Strength to stop the drugs, look inside her heart and find You, Thank You God!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 October, 11:26
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
24 October, 10:50
Praying for Vicki!

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 10:12
Please Jesus, intervene in Vicki's life to heal her of her need for drugs. If there are any demons controlling her please banish them and please also, protect all of us, Anons, in our act of praying for Vicki.
Please also protect her family.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 09:59
🙏 Dear God Almighty please place a hedge of protection over Vicki. Break the bondage of addiction in her life. Bless her with increased: faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, support, and complete healing of her mind, body and soul. Be the rock solid foundation upon which she will rebuild her life. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.