Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
24 October, 02:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
please please pray for my daughter vicki age 34 on drugs/into bad things and cant or wont stop

PLEASE IN THE NAME OF JESUS PLEASE JESUS HEAL AND PROTECT MY DAUGHTER VICKI - SHE HAS 5 KIDS AND WE GRANDPARENTS AND OTHER GRANDPARENTS AND FATHER ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE WILL STOP DRUGS AND ACCEPT JESUS AMEN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by patriotgray518 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it