Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 06:39 (E)
I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
Would appreciate prayers for finances, my distant adult children, and a friend who is in possibly final stages of cancer. Blessings to all and I will be praying for you all, too.
11:21 AM - Oct 24, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatientPuppy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 October, 11:37
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Aloha
Sending prayers and love your way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
24 October, 11:37
👣🙏👑💎🙏👑💎🙏👣

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 October, 11:34
God Bless you and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Healing, Blessings, and Light!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 11:33
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Your daughter and her loved ones. Bless them all with restored: faith in You, social connection with one another, financial stability, peace of mind, love, support and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 October, 11:32
Sending prayers for all🙏❤️🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 October, 11:25
Prayers fren…🙏❤️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 October, 11:24
🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
24 October, 11:24
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏