COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JFK SECRETS

LISTEN TO THIS! 😳😳🚨🚨

HOW did Obama KNOW that there would be an “airborne disease that is deadly” back in 2014?!

I’ll tell you how, it’s the SAME reason that there was a COVID biometric test patent as far back as 2015…

Also, the SAME reason that Fauci said there WOULD be a “deadly pandemic” sometime during President Trump term.

This WHOLE psyop was PLANNED out entirely years prior to 2019, they ALL knew it was going to happen.

It was ALWAYS the plan to further ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

PURE EVIL.
05:03 AM - Oct 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 October, 03:48
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
this i somewhat believe..think back to 2014...alot of people got sick with some virus they said...
the elder...all who went to hospital..were put on vents and died.
i was one who got sick...i was tested for everything...in the hospital 4 dys...went in septic...got sick on a weds..by thursday early a.m..after midnight...i was extremely ill...i have read the hospital reports...i got checked for every strain of pneumonia...everything came up negative. ....blood cultures you name it...they didnt know what it was...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 October, 03:38
They, thinking all of us stupid, got stupid...
want to see hangings before I die...please..
No, i'm not close to that...
I don't like to see death, I like to see justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 October, 09:38
There is a reality to that person
stating it in 2014…..
How much profit was made at the
cost of human lives?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 October, 08:59

2ne FruAa @FruAa
24 October, 07:47

Silver Top @Silvered
24 October, 06:51
Smart, you say? NOPE! We serve an awesome God and He knows the beginning from the end....so....NOT a good idea to attempt to enslave and incapacitate His children!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 October, 06:15
The fooking devil.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 October, 05:09
Yes We Can 🙄putaîn de blague