Every Time @soTELLme533
Oh phooey! I received 8 followers in one day so I thought that something weird was going on and I posted about it.
Now I realize I blocked a new Anon and have just discovered that the poor kid was in tears!
I feel so horrible.
If anyone knows how to unblock someone please let me know.
Thanks.
PS Since then, I've figured out that I can go to a profile of a new follower and look at "Likes" and "shares" to see if the new follower has a history.
That helps a lot to know if the person is real or not.
well, anyway, good luck to all.
03:15 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
24 October, 03:18
In response Every Time to her Publication
YOU HQVE TO TRACE HIS ID (NICKNAME), SAME IF YOU CLICK ON SOMEONE APREADY BANNED, AND GIVE HIM AGAIN FOLLOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:23
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Thanks, I will try, if I can remember all of them! I feel awful about this.
I finally figured out that there ae ways to see if someone is real.
On their profile, we can look at "likes" and so on, and even if that person has a short history, he or she is probably real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
24 October, 03:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
U should be able to unblock from their page, tap the 3 dots to bring up those options.

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:20
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Thanks for replying, and yes, I could do that, -
If I still had their pages, I could do so.
I just feel awful about this!