Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:15
Oh phooey! I received 8 followers in one day so I thought that something weird was going on and I posted about it.
Now I realize I blocked a new Anon and have just discovered that the poor kid was in tears!
I feel so horrible.
If anyone knows how to unblock someone please let me know.
Thanks.
PS Since then, I've figured out that I can go to a profile of a new follower and look at "Likes" and "shares" to see if the new follower has a history.
That helps a lot to know if the person is real or not.
well, anyway, good luck to all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
24 October, 03:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
U should be able to unblock from their page, tap the 3 dots to bring up those options.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Thanks for replying, and yes, I could do that, -
If I still had their pages, I could do so.
I just feel awful about this!
03:20 AM - Oct 24, 2023
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
24 October, 03:24
In response Every Time to her Publication
Oh, duh. Lol. My bad, i haven't tried to unblock anybody yet

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:27
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
It's just that - as a group - we want to see our numbers grow, so having new people get involved is great.
But there does seem to be some bad in with the good.
At least one who followed me was real and I can't get her back.
I hope she stays with AU, regardless of my bad!