P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:23
VK is officially done in 30. 🇺🇸

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 02:42
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I miss you PJ. I feel you are one of the stronger ones in Christ on here and I have been really sad to see this AU platform taken over by the wrong side.

I am not on here much, and have no other place to go.

You are missed very much. I hope you and your family are doing well, and that little baby is probably walking now!

I hope to see you face-to-face in heaven one day. We'll have an AU reunion.

VK left us on here and moved to X/Twitter a while ago. I assume to reach more people. Bigger platform, more reach for those who have not heard the truth. He left a hole here (you did too). He told us a while ago he would no longer be needed at the end of 2023...I don't see that, to be honest. We are going down the spout of the whirlpool now, faster and faster things are happening...and there is no one to glue us together anymore when he leaves. I had hopes VK would be saved, he asked some good, hard questions, he was seeking Jesus' truth. He's lost that lately. I pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
23 October, 04:08
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
"I have been really sad to see this AU platform taken over by the wrong side."

Curious what you mean with this, Laurie? You are the most practical homesteader and solution focused anon I know. (been missing your AU involvement) I see posts I disagree with on AU and some I roll my eyes at but, even with the attrition to X, the battle fatigue, and the assassinating black pills, I still see mostly loving patriots who are trying to find their way from their own starting points of previous knowledge and viewpoints.

My own Christian journey has benefited from the New Agers both by forcing me to confirm what my faith is built upon and by admitting that some of my education was/is incorrect. Black pillers have added caution to my hasty conclusions. And I've dumped some black pills on scientifically naive anons.

Iron sharpens iron.

WWG1WGA

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
#3 Aliens are demons or angels, depending on the spirit behind them. They don't worry me, but I am concerned when anons feel aliens are going to save the planet and humanity. They won't, and can't, and they are definitely at odds and at war with each other. The "Galactic Federation" is straight out of movies from the 1950-1990's...literally. But people put their faith in that instead of in Jesus Christ. Hurts my soul...

Thank you for your kind words on my homesteading ability. I am a humble person overall, which seems weird to say that because a humble person wouldn't say that, LOL! But I am naturally a humble person who loves to help other people, and to help others learn. I was a nurse, loved helping people and still do. I became a spec ed teacher when 5 of my 8 children were diagnosed with autism and we homeschooled, I wanted to learn MORE ways to help them learn. But earning my degrees meant I saw the state of public schools, I could not ignore the need...

Next reply...
04:26 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it