P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:23
VK is officially done in 30. 🇺🇸

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 02:42
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
I miss you PJ. I feel you are one of the stronger ones in Christ on here and I have been really sad to see this AU platform taken over by the wrong side.

I am not on here much, and have no other place to go.

You are missed very much. I hope you and your family are doing well, and that little baby is probably walking now!

I hope to see you face-to-face in heaven one day. We'll have an AU reunion.

VK left us on here and moved to X/Twitter a while ago. I assume to reach more people. Bigger platform, more reach for those who have not heard the truth. He left a hole here (you did too). He told us a while ago he would no longer be needed at the end of 2023...I don't see that, to be honest. We are going down the spout of the whirlpool now, faster and faster things are happening...and there is no one to glue us together anymore when he leaves. I had hopes VK would be saved, he asked some good, hard questions, he was seeking Jesus' truth. He's lost that lately. I pray for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
"I have been really sad to see this AU platform taken over by the wrong side."

Curious what you mean with this, Laurie? You are the most practical homesteader and solution focused anon I know. (been missing your AU involvement) I see posts I disagree with on AU and some I roll my eyes at but, even with the attrition to X, the battle fatigue, and the assassinating black pills, I still see mostly loving patriots who are trying to find their way from their own starting points of previous knowledge and viewpoints.

My own Christian journey has benefited from the New Agers both by forcing me to confirm what my faith is built upon and by admitting that some of my education was/is incorrect. Black pillers have added caution to my hasty conclusions. And I've dumped some black pills on scientifically naive anons.

Iron sharpens iron.

WWG1WGA
04:08 PM - Oct 23, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 04:43
In response Water Mark to his Publication
#6 AU is filled with people who put their hope, faith, trust and love into the belief that someone is going to save us. Aliens won't, they don't exist other than spiritual forces at war. Trump can't save us - he can improve things for a time but we know how this ends. It is hard to see the depth of darkness on here and not feel incredibly sad.

AU used to be filled with light. With inquisitive minds. With forgiving hearts. With love for each other. Very few still have that, most have left or rarely visit. Even PJ left after his baby was born, there were complications, and he was brutally attacked on here :(

I stay to bring light and hope on here. I reply with truth and love, and try to push borders to increase thinking from a new perspective. It is the only ministry I can really do, and I pray that it helps the few people on here who are open.

My laptop needs charging, need to go. I hope I haven't upset you. I'm feeling the weight of what is coming and it is a hard burden.

Water Mark @Watermark
23 October, 05:05
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Be well and at peace, Laurie. Your light doesn't need to be a lighthouse beacon to be appreciated or to help those nearby. Teach, grow food, love your family, love Jesus; everything else will work itself out.

If 'aliens' are actually demons and angels; might there be 'alien' angels who do come to help the world shake free from the 'alien' demons? Might a 'Galactic Federation' be a humorous/childlike name they use so that we would understand their intent from our fictional lore? Or are they all demons, with some pretending to be good angels?

(I've yet to see truly compelling evidence of aliens. UFO's yes. But not aliens. Or time travel. Or flat Earth. Or a QFS. Or medbeds.)

MSM is pushing the alien narrative lately. And this last week Revelations is trending to get Christians to better support the fomented middle east conflict. They are running out of narratives and we are still here.

I'm optimistic this week. We'll see what next week brings.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 04:37
#5 As Christians, we KNOW this world is not going to be saved. We also have the game plan already written out in numerous books of the bible too. We can sit here and check off prophecy as it comes, but we know nothing will change what is going to take place. The emphasis on aliens saving humanity is such a lost hope, and it fills people not allowing Jesus in or even a contemplation of Jesus...

I honestly don't care what happens in the world - other than the pain and suffering of humanity as satan attempts to destroy as many souls as he possibly can.

In my little niche of homesteading, I try my best to help others learn what they may need when things get so bad they will be forced to rely on government to survive. Very very few listen.

I have been trying to teach classes locally. LOTS of interest, but only 1-2 who come to the class. The world consumes them 100%...

See next reply.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 04:31
#4 I became a public school teacher and turned the lives of my students around. I could tell stories...but not space on here. God pulled me out of that system several years ago and I miss helping the children, but the public school system is incredibly evil. People have NO idea what goes on in schools, and children don't know what is normal or not normal so they don't tell their parents what happens...

Anyway...lately I have been trying to teach others about homesteading. I have a small youtube channel that my autistic kids film, edit the video and post with me as the teacher...our camera broke, so I am saving up for a new one so we can keep going. I am extremely practical, and my homesteading is practical...not flashy like all the youtubers out there who copy-cat each other 😜

My heart is to teach, and for others to learn. I have tried posting a few things on here, no interest at all. Zero. They are a hivemind of aliens, politics, and entitlement because of their anon beliefs😢

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 04:26
#3 Aliens are demons or angels, depending on the spirit behind them. They don't worry me, but I am concerned when anons feel aliens are going to save the planet and humanity. They won't, and can't, and they are definitely at odds and at war with each other. The "Galactic Federation" is straight out of movies from the 1950-1990's...literally. But people put their faith in that instead of in Jesus Christ. Hurts my soul...

Thank you for your kind words on my homesteading ability. I am a humble person overall, which seems weird to say that because a humble person wouldn't say that, LOL! But I am naturally a humble person who loves to help other people, and to help others learn. I was a nurse, loved helping people and still do. I became a spec ed teacher when 5 of my 8 children were diagnosed with autism and we homeschooled, I wanted to learn MORE ways to help them learn. But earning my degrees meant I saw the state of public schools, I could not ignore the need...

Next reply...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 04:21
#2 Yes, there are still some dear, sweet Anons on here - but many of them rarely post anymore on here, or have left for telegram or even twitter/X. They visit occasionally, like PJ and VK...but they aren't here anymore. The darkness on here has pushed them out. I have nearly left numerous times, but I am rebellious enough not to allow darkness to force me to retreat and I hope and pray in some way, I am a small voice in the darkness for others on AU...

Matt 5:14-16 "“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."

This is why I stay here.

Will send another reply, hard to cover a conversation with limited characters :)

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
23 October, 04:17
#1 You have a sweet, kind spirit and indeed, iron sharpens iron.

For well over a year I have felt a darkness invading into AU, some have left, but some remained, settled and have taken over posting heavily so that is all you see really. LOTS of heavy emphasis put on aliens, which is sad to see. It is like the adults on here are reliving their Battlestar Galactica days... If you disagree, they absolutely blast you. Tells me dark forces are in that, otherwise they would be open to discussion and dialogue like in the early AU days. Now, it is 'my way or else' and some of them literally state that. They also state there is zero forgiveness for anyone - if they got the jab, if they forced the world to comply...not forgiveness granted. Christ tells us to forgive, none of us are perfect but we have the power to forgive, to reach down and pull another soul up and to help save them...

I'm running out of room on this reply, will post another one.