Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I wanted Chicago to know what I thought about the Impeachmet....
I also know my Patriot brothers & sisters miss POTUS terribly...
So I hosted a Trump Rally in 10 degree weather. and it was so well worrh it ☺

https://youtu.be/KHLcRbPlb...

#ThePeoplesBridge
06:52 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
13 February, 12:03
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
you are truly a gift. ❤️ thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
12 February, 02:50
i hope you are feeling better 🌹. please take care in that cold weather. you are an amazing patriot! i followed you on twatter until they booted me last week haha. must have been something i said haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 February, 02:14
Such a warrior!
Lots of luv from 🇨🇦
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
11 February, 09:31
we sure do muss our POTUS! 🕊🙏🏻 your amazing hun! 🌸

Michele Brenna @GSDZiva
11 February, 08:38
You are my hero!

Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
11 February, 12:06
Im your 7667 follower. you are the 67 one I follow.

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
10 February, 10:46
Thank you for your beautiful spirit, Ms. V! You totally ROCK! WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 February, 10:35
I love your spirit dear lady - you are a flaming Patriot, proud of it, and making a difference for every person who sees those banners. They are forced to think about it ;)

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
10 February, 09:30
So much love!!! ❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
10 February, 08:43
sending you some warm vibes from california !

thank you for everything, you greatest of patriots !!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 08:43
strange, that such a cynical man such as myself can see a lady on a snowy bridge from across an ocean and see an ocean of hope that no frost could temper.

one word, thanks.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
10 February, 08:35
You are AMAZING! You always seem to know just what everyone needs to hear. Hats off to you!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
10 February, 08:27
YOU ROCK! 🙏

Barefoot Patriot @mimitrump_won
10 February, 08:23
💗You Are An Awesome PATRIOT!

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
10 February, 07:57
GREAT!!!! Live about an hour from Chicago and the folks in IL surely need to know TRUTH!!!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 February, 07:54
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 07:50
You simply Rock the patriotism ❤️❤️👍🇺🇸🇺🇸😎

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 February, 07:50

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 February, 07:49
Love your spirit and fire! 💖🇺🇸🙏🏽

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
10 February, 07:25
I'm glad you're feeling better!

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
10 February, 07:02
omg girl, I didnt realize you are in chicago, im not that far from you, I'm south of 80!!

Indiana JQnes @Indiana_JQnes017
10 February, 07:20
In response Jodi Nonnie to his Publication
Me too. I'm just over the border In NW Indiana. Would LOVE to show support for Veronica and meet fellow Patriots on "The People's Bridge" Lets make it happen!!!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 06:58
God Bless You. Stay Well & Keep on Keepin on.

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
10 February, 06:57
God bless you 🙏🏻

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
10 February, 06:56
God bless you Sister! 💜💜💜💜

Navy93 ... @Navy93
10 February, 06:56
Amazing patriot! Setting the bar for us all...

Only followers of this user (0853RV3R) can see their posts

June Patriot @JunePatriot
10 February, 06:55
Awesome!!! True, we do miss him terribly and his family!🇺🇸❤️