Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A lot of us now have psychological wounds that affect daily life. The psychological war is very real. I find it helpful to acknowledge the pain of the trauma without demanding that it be healed. The feelings of betrayal, injustice, anger, fear, and grief are strong — yet are only feelings.
05:26 AM - Oct 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
25 October, 10:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I've learned to block it all out. Idk if that's a good thing, but I feel nothing anymore and I'm better off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
22 October, 09:53
Some wounds will never heal.
Feelings are facts.

When the sunshine is gone, just have to live with artificial light... and never forget the warmth of the sun...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 October, 08:27
Focus on the goal(s) and strategy. Focus on the actions. Easy to get caught in the day-to-day struggle, for sure. ❤️

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
20 October, 05:40
Instead of demanding to be healed, we learn from it. That’s how I often do. It can be painful yet it teaches you how to progress from it without being pulled back.