Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 October, 01:16
VK on X - 9:25am Eastern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 October, 03:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’m pissed off at VK for agreeing with Flynn that Q is a Psyop, WTF? I’m so pissed right now. And I heard that Flynn is a pedophile, why would VK agree with him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
It IS a PsyOp…to wake us up.

The enemy did it to us to keep us suppressed and ignorant. Q is doing one to wake us up and start cogitating again.

Think mirror.

Disregard the slander on Flynn.
Highly unlikely. If he was one of them, he wouldn’t be attacked so much.
03:44 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 October, 03:59
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Yes I see your point of view, it makes sense, but I just don’t know what to believe anymore

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 October, 08:43
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Pull up to the 50K foot level. Or, another analogy: the top seats of the football stadium. You see the whole field from there (that’s why offensive/defensive coordinators sit there 😊).

HUGE progress has happened. Awareness is only part of it. There has been massive action behind the scenes (just the financial system changes alone are 🤯).

More is coming overtly by the Ops team, you can see that.

But, NOW - it is our turn to take overt action as well. Stop shopping at chain stores (support your local biz who barely survived the covid scam (by design)). Go to farmers markets, buy from etsy, buy silver, grow own food, have a back-up power source, etc. Buy gas from the local gas station (not the chains). This takes “them” down.

Sit in your City/County Council meetings, see all the junk they’re trying to pass. Support the good ones, identify/run against the bad ones. We are definitely in the GET INVOLVED phase.

That’s what Flynn and Trump et al are trying to get us to