Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
18 October, 11:25
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
WWG1WGA ??? ahhh... NO not everyone, not even close.... MATTHEW 24:40 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 October, 11:28
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
ALL God’s children….God woke up his few chosen for a reason and left the many not strong enough for the spiritual war sleeping for a reason. Few enter Heaven first then we go back for all he wakes up while we are gone…AI fakes excluded

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
18 October, 11:18
AMEN 🙏... but what about those who are not yet saved and following in Christ. Or Believe in Christ but do not believe in Biblical Revelation and still think Q and The Military are the Savior of Humanity instead of Christ?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 October, 11:19
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
God will wake everyone up in the time he chooses for them….WWG1WGA No One Gets Left Behind, WE Will go back for them all

MargaretJames @MargaretJames
18 October, 11:17
I’ve got my first check for a total of 13,000 dollars. I am so energized, this is whenever I first really acquired something. I will work much harder now and I can hardly hang tight for the following week installment.
Detail Here-------------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com