Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm central & then help manifest a wonderful future for our children & generations to come.

It would seem that we may see nothing but carnage for days on end. They are purposefully trying to show as much horror of war zones as possible to convince the world we need war and more importantly to lower everyones frequency with sadness.

I know it is so very hard but I chose not to listen and watch especially when I am not even sure how much of it is even real at this point.
I chose to stay connected to God & pray for those lost and more importantly to see our future without war and corruption.

See it as if it has already happened and keep the group consciousness on our timeline not on satan's!

Manifest:

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Prayer:
09:02 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 October, 08:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💗💗💗🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 11:29
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😘🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 October, 09:44
Totally agree.

I'm not watching any of the propaganda fest.
None.
It does nothing but lower our Frequency!

💫💫💫
🙏 instead~

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
17 October, 09:12
THE PRAYER - Sophie Fatu and Cody Jay - YouTube

We hope you enjoy and share this very special cover by Sophie and her incredible vocal teacher Cody Jay.THE PRAYER - Sophie Fatu and Cody JayCody's Channel: ...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 12:05
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Wow that is amazing!
Thank you for posting. Praying we will all be safe on Earth, I know we are safe after.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 October, 12:14
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Perfect video to watch before bedtime 😇