Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 October, 09:02
Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm central & then help manifest a wonderful future for our children & generations to come.

It would seem that we may see nothing but carnage for days on end. They are purposefully trying to show as much horror of war zones as possible to convince the world we need war and more importantly to lower everyones frequency with sadness.

I know it is so very hard but I chose not to listen and watch especially when I am not even sure how much of it is even real at this point.
I chose to stay connected to God & pray for those lost and more importantly to see our future without war and corruption.

See it as if it has already happened and keep the group consciousness on our timeline not on satan's!

Manifest:

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Prayer:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
Totally agree.

I'm not watching any of the propaganda fest.
None.
It does nothing but lower our Frequency!

💫💫💫
🙏 instead~
09:44 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve, click on at the bottom under it