πŸ™€ This message blows my mind.
Who’s writing these Debt Clock messages❓
That you, Q⁉️ 😹πŸͺ–

https://www.usdebtclock.or...

Ty πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜»β›Έ Ice Kates @ IceKates

TY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ JFK #EO11110 πŸ’°πŸ•Š

#tbiytc
#goldbackedQFS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 October, 08:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I’m thinking Bank of America might be packing thier bags….
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 I went to my Wells Fargo branch the other day
& asked about the WF closings?
They said it was just some of the smaller ATMs
in grocery stores, etc.

Plus, I've heard from eyewitnesses
that WF has been re-fitting
some of its branches for "other" services πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

#TheBestIsTrulyToCome
08:43 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
18 October, 12:21
Interesting - I got a call from my credit union the other day to ask "if I had any questions". I inquired - questions about what? So I asked do I need to be concerned? She said it was just a "new thing" they were doing for customer service...Things that make ya go hmm?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
18 October, 01:00
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
TBH I have noticed that my Bank has been enticing me to update my current info, like my email address and Mobile Phone number in a soft way. I logged on to my internet banking this morning and they wanted to send me a passcode to my phone...... so I cancelled and relogged in and got access with out being annoyed. The other thing I have noticed is that my account is up to date in real time. Months ago I would have to wait until midnight when they would run DB process. I have noticed now that I can go by some milk and 30 minutes later that transaction is shown as pending, real time.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 October, 10:37
I asked my WF banker if they were going to the QFS he just smiled big and said what is that! And tried to studder around it.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 October, 10:52
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ•ŠοΈ

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
17 October, 10:14
They just built a brand new Wells Fargo building by me !

17 October, 10:29
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
πŸ₯³β€οΈπŸ˜‰

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 October, 09:21
Sounds like β€œWe caught them all” to me!

Since then, the nation's third-largest bank has paid out billions in fines and settlements and been placed under increased regulatory scrutiny, including a Federal Reserve asset cap that limits its growth.

Scharf, meanwhile, has made sweeping changes to how the bank operates and dramatically cut costs. He's overhauled the bank's leadership ranks, its wealth management business, its mortgage unit, and he has pledged to cut $10 billion in costs from the bank's bottom line.

17 October, 09:50
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Long ago I heard WF was one of the
Redemption banks
but since EVERYTHING around the GCR
is a total mystery
& the DISINFO factor is probably 99.999%
β†’πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ή

It's going to be AMAZING
that's what I feel in my toes πŸ₯³πŸ€—❀️