Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 October, 08:43
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 09:02
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
One of them fookin vids I lost. THANK you!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 October, 10:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You're welcome! How are things for you lately? I've missed a bit of time on here lately and think of you every once and again. Always in my prayers Miss Foster( and I haven't forgotten my promise to buy you a spicy margarita when we get to AIM)💛

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Ah, doing okay for accidentally ending up in a redneck nightmare. lol SMH, Rocco's cable has been tripping, I have back up now. SO not as pressing. Next tech this morning, wonder if they are gonna have this one roll with no router, idk. I hope you have been super blessed. Totally take you up on that spicy margarita. : ) My buddy Jeff and I had a few at lunch with Stephannie Sunday. Very tasty, mine was peach.
06:39 AM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it