JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Sending love from SoCal. I pray and trust that everyone here is feeling super cozy.
09:17 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
25 December, 05:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
18 October, 06:35
Sending love and hugs right back...there is comfort in the rumble launch of more Starlink Satellites...

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#NCSWIC
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 October, 09:02
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I go into my activity feed sometimes and share the sunset view with most recent. SoCal right now.

#watchthewater

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 October, 02:16
Greetings from another SoCalian! Beautiful photo it was amazing here today. ♥️💙

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 10:14
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
We’re experiencing a more extreme movie here but it’s worth it. Have a great day!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
16 October, 01:47
Thank you, and sending you & family, much Love & Blessings from here in Australia 🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 10:10
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 October, 01:08
WATCH THE WATER

Oceans Eleven.....

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 10:18
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You are very clever Man of Steele. Have an amazing day!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 October, 01:04
That water looks way too inviting ❤️, so jealous.
Is it weird to feel “too” cozy? Cuz that’s how I feel right now. Haven’t been posting as much, taking advantage of the few sunny ☀️ days we have left here b4 winter, riding bike, making pumpkin seeds😁
Love u back💕

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 10:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You earned this level of peace. I hope that you continue to enjoy.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 12:34
Good night Patriots.
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Remember keep your frequency high, you know how, don't allow them in your bubble,
&
Stay connected to God every day.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 12:30
Awwh you know how jelly Nana is for that sunset!

Hope you are enjoying too. Good day here in TN. Nana took most of the day off and did NOTHING most of the day.

Watched a couple of movies to escape and rest my mind for a few hours as well. A bit rainy an cold here today.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 12:39
YOU did NOTHING. I don’t believe it.

Good job Nana. It’s really important to enjoy every moment.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
16 October, 12:54
Same here in NW Arkansas

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 October, 10:02
Si. :)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 October, 11:06
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Bueno.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 October, 09:54
Thanks for sharing ❤️
Feeling better...almost cozy ❣️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 October, 11:05
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I am glad to hear it.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 October, 09:49
Comfefe

Hugs brother 🤗

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 October, 11:04
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Hugs right back to you and the #BlueGreenTeam

You Patriots never quit.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 October, 09:33

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 October, 11:03
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication