RoccoQ @RoccoQ
So true Martin…..❤️✅🐸💫
11:34 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 October, 07:53
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
💯 Ty for recognizing us again & again, MG.
We recognize you as well 🐸❤️❤️❤️🇬🇧🇺🇸🪖

👇 Jason Norris 😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
11 October, 01:50
The French refer to it....Jolie' Laide
It is in our ugliness that shows r Beauty.
Bring the Ugliness .....Its just Beauty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 October, 12:24
DARK TO LIGHT

"I Salute the Light in your Eyes where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For I AM in that Center Within Me and you are in that Space Within Me, then WE Shall Be as ONE." -Crazy Horse

We have, to Various Degrees, Learned to Enter the Perceived Darkness Within Our Own Hearts and have Discovered, or are Discovering the Fiery I AM THAT I AM PRESENCE of the Quantum Source Light WITHIN.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 October, 12:14
Personally believe it’s because we already survived tremendous amount of ugly in our own lives.

Nothing like being plunged into Hell several times to have the smell of sulfur forever imprinted on your memory.

Figuratively speaking, of course.
🤨

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
11 October, 01:42
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
You said exactly what I was thinking.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 October, 01:43
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
THIS 👆👆👆👆

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
11 October, 12:07
We come from the bottom.

EvelynSteven @EvelynSteven
11 October, 11:43
While studying full-time, I've earned $64,000 USD so far this year. I'm making a lot of money using an online business idea I found. It's quite user-friendly, and I'm delighted I found it.
Detail Here-------------------------------->>> http://Www.BizWork1.Com

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 October, 11:41