Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 October, 02:10 (E)
Isaiah 17:1
A Prophecy Against Damascus
A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins."

Damascus has never been destroyed before, it's always stood as a city. I believe we may be about to see the prophesy above come true.

"It's going to be Biblical"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
09 October, 02:25
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Have you looked at that city before, there are hardly any buildings standing anymore at all. It's all rubble

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I haven't looked in a long time, but I know that people still live there. Before I moved, I knew some people who had an orphanage there. But I'm watching for a complete and total destruction, one in which there won't even BE a Damascus anymore, and it becomes a haunt of jackals. We don't know yet, we just have to wait and see. Every time I read something like the above, I just think of that prophesy😏 I'll check out some pictures of it!👍😊
03:10 PM - Oct 09, 2023
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it